1) What does Meme mean?
It means “more shit about me.”
2) 2011 – Was it all you’d hoped it would be?
No… it was one of the worst fucking years ever. Fingers crossed that it purged all it’s bad mojo on December 31st.
3) Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Yes. I’m a girlie girl and love that shit.
4) Where are your pants?
On the floor.
5) Is Justin Bieber human or some sort of robot?
Bieber? He’s human. We can’t make that shit up.
6) If you had only one thing to wish for this coming year, what would it be?
To not fuck it up nearly as bad as I did 2011.
7) Would you call yourself a “social media maven?”
A month ago, I would have said yes. Today, I am in hiding and liking it.
8 ) If you had to take three things to a desert island (let’s assume you have ample food and water), what would they be?
Is there power and wifi on this desert island? I’m going to assume yes…
A big, floppy hat.
9) If you had the ability to banish certain offenses to an island where they would be rehabilitated into being okay again, what would those offenses be?
The inappropriate use of the word decimate (look it up!).
The word EPIC!
10) How do YOU think the air conditioner works?
It’s like positraction… It just does.
11) Do you ACTUALLY think you can make money blogging?
Wait… you can make money blogging?
It’s the same argument people try to make about ebooks vs traditional books. Print books will never go away. Traditional blogs will never go away. Fact.
Plus, too many people now think that they can be a writer too. Ego is powerful thing (mine included).
13) If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
It will be alright.
14) If you could’ve told yourself this time last year one thing, what would it be?
LOCK THAT SHIT UP!
15) If you could have one Super Power, what would it be?
Mystic transport. Be anywhere. Anytime.
16) If you could do one thing you can’t currently do, and do it well, what would it be?
Bake. It seems like it would be a wonderful mommy thing to be able to do.
17) What surprises you about yourself?
That finally… at 34… I have style.
18) What was your favorite blog post/tweet of the past year?
I’m sure it was something I said.
19) Do you REALLY think “Purple Should Be A Flavor?”
I thought it was… hmmmm… according to my 4 year old it is her favorite flavor.
20) If you could make one outlandish wish for 2012, what would it be?
Paris… with a hot boy who speaks British.
Took this still hungover meme challenge from Mommy Wants Vodka. What you got?