The beautiful Jac over at Messy Hair and Cowboy Boots tagged me in my first meme. While I have done my own, this is the first one I’ve been asked to participate in and I’m thrilled!
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 random things about me:
- I have chapstick with me at all times. Sometimes 3 or 4 tubes of it. My mother used to yell at me because I would opt for chapstick of lipstick. I have since grown out of that.
- I feel strongly that every meal can be improved with cheese.
- I am a night owl thus making me NOT a morning person who unfortunately lives with two morning people.
- I once erroneously thought I could become a blonde.
- While I love the beach, I am a city exploring, museum girl.
- Up until about 2 years ago, I only wore jeans and turtlenecks.
- I have lived with my cat longer than I have lived with my husband.
- I am trying unsuccessfully to learn how to play the guitar.
- My favorite number is, ironically, 11.
- I met Al Franken at a 1996 Presidential Debate watch party.
- Growing up I wanted to be a lawyer.
11 questions from Jac:
- If you could be anyplace in the world right now, where would you be?
London or Paris
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Some of the music I enjoy falls into this category. SPICE GIRLS FOREVER!
- Describe your go-to outfit:
A month ago this answer would have been different but now I would say dark skinny jeans, some sort of tank/tee/blouse/sweater combo and ballet flats.
- What’s your favorite color?
Red – it’s fiery like my personality!
- If there was a movie about your life, who would play you?
Natalie Portman or Reese Witherspoon with a dye job
- What’s the one food you could each any day, all day?
- What are you listening to right now?
My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend by Her Space Holiday is playing on the iPod right now.
- If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Why?
My best friend because I do not get to see him nearly enough and his laughter feeds my soul and makes most things better.
- What’s the best book you have read recently?
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- What was your dream about last night?
Oh, sharing that could get me in trouble!
- Which Kardashian is your favorite?
I have managed to keep my New Year Resolution and not click on any link with Kardashian in it. Not a fan but Khloe seems the least nauseating.
11 questions for the friends I tag:
- What are your top three favorite books?
- What is your drink of choice?
- Who is the one person that gets you?
- If you could choose your last meal, what would it be?
- PC or Mac?
- Describe your favorite day.
- What one song brings back the most powerful memory?
- If there was one wrong you could right, what would it be?
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud?
- What characteristic do you find most attractive in others?
- What is the one career you would like to try?
Y’all are it!