A few days ago I tagged Nikki in an 11 random things meme. Here are the questions she asked of those she tagged. I don’t have to answer them but I’m gonna because I can.
11 Questions From Nikki:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I am dying to go to England, Scotland and Ireland. I would love to spend time working on genealogy at the National Library of Scotland and drinking my way across both islands. What a blast this would be with the perfect traveling partner.
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Every Christmas Eve. Santa would visit our house first while we were at Christmas Eve service and we would have snacks and open gifts. Rather than it being a free-for-all, we would sit in a big circle and each take turns opening a gift. This tradition allowed us to see what each person received and to properly thank the gift giver. It was the one night that we were always all together.
3. List 2 goals you have for this year.
I guess they should be to file the taxes and find a job. Although, I want to be more crafty and find a way to not find a real job if I can help it.
4. What makes you happy, no matter how bad of a mood you are in?
5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
Blogging has become a bit of a hobby but I enjoy reading and creating pretty things.
6. Guilty Pleasure?
7. Name 5 songs on your iPod you would be embarrassed for people to know about.
Other than all the Disney shit for A? Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus, Baby by Justin Bieber, Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy by Big & Rich, Endless Love by the Glee Cast, and Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift.
8. Favorite Movie?
Only one? Love Actually… no, wait… The Philadelphia Story… no… Fuck!
9. Item you can’t live without? (Cellphone is not an acceptable answer…no one can live without them.)
My MacBook. It is my lifeblood.
10. What do you currently drive? What’s your dream vehicle?
I currently drive an ’07 Ford Fusion. My dream is to not drive a minivan so I’m doing just fine!
11. Android or iPhone?