1. What’s the last song that made you want to dance?
Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Whatshername seems to be one of the songs that gets my groove thing shakin’.
3. What movie most resembles your life?
Insomnia but without the murderous rampage, although I feel like I’m getting close.
4. What is your passion in life?
I honestly thought I knew the answer to this one. It’s ok to reevaluate your dreams and renew a long forgotten passion, right? At 35, I feel like in so many ways I am starting over and reinventing myself. It is terrifying.
5. What’s the first thing you would buy for yourself if you won millions of dollars?
A high-end spa retreat weekend.
6. Favorite person in the world?
7. Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella?
Cinderella because the right pair of shoes CAN change your life.
8. Favorite outdoor activity?
Lounging in a comfy spot with a good book.
9. Person who shaped your life the most?
Picking just one seems impossible. Could it be the teacher who was so focused on her life’s disappointments that she actively sought to punish an over eager student and ultimately dilute her joy? Or the parent who’s frailties taught his daughter to be stronger than she needed to be and in the end too independent? Or the therapist who finally heard her voice buried underneath all the pain? Wow. That was depressing…
10. What does your dream house look like?
My dream house has a large wrap-around porch with a porch swing.
11. What is your perfect date night?
The actual events of the date are immaterial but there would be no cell phones or outside distractions and we could focus on each other.
I seem to be learning a great deal about myself from answering these questions. I might need a break from all this self discover. Back to fashion, music and other nonsense!